The Elliott Community will strive to instill character values and hold high expectations. We are committed to being a place where kids love learning, become leaders, and prepare for life.
Points of Pride
- Our amazing staff always goes above and beyond for our students and their families.
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement Collaboration with Schoolcraft College Child and Family Services Department. They provide assistance in the classroom, assistance and prizes at events, a fall festival, clothing, school supplies, and monthly attendance prize baskets.
- Parent PRIDE group organized activities for students and their families including Boo Bash, Popcorn Days, Someone Special/Daddy/Daughter Dance, Someone Special/Mother/Son Night, and the Last Blast Fun Night.
- Elliott has an official Facebook Page.
- Increase in NWEA scores for math, reading, and science.
- Elliott completed our third year with Leader in Me.
- Student Lighthouse Team organized a Fun Run and money raised will be donated to the Family Resource Center and the Humane Society.
- Archery club for fourth graders called the "Scallywag Arr-chers"
- After-school floor hockey and basketball.