Welcome ToHoover Elementary School
Learning For All; Leaders For Life
Points of Pride
- Third-grade MStep scores exceeded county average in ELA and Math in significant subgroups
- Over 80% of first graders met or exceeded their RIT goals on Spring NWEA tests
- After school extended learning opportunities
- 4th-grade mentor program
- Invested in Bright Futures and Champions programs
- Partnerships with General Motors, HYPE, the City of Wayne
- Celebrate and Promote Leadership
- Peer Mediation Program
- Outstanding PTO events including the carnival, book fairs, dances, hot dog day, staff appreciation lunches and more.
- Empathetic students and parents working closely with the school to make Hoover a shining star
5:00 - 6:00 pm
Hoover Latest News
View all images from our 4th grade clapout! Good luck and have a great summer 4th graders.
View all images from our end of the year award ceremony! Congratulations to all of our students.
Franklin Middle School's Mentoring Program students led Hoover Elementary students today in team building activities, buddy reading, and goal setting. They ended their time together with lunch.
Hoover hosted a Literacy Night on Wednesday My 25 from 4:30-5:30pm. Over 100 people attended this great event and had the chance to visit three stations which included a Technology station, a Reading at Home station and a Writing at Home station.
Attendance Line: 734-419-2673
Student Hours: Full Day: 8:30 am - 3:20 pm
AM Half Day: 8:30 am -11:40 am